9/04/2006

fun in pairs

Yesterday was great. Erin and I went to the St. Louis County Fair and Airshow. Oh, those are definitely my peoples. Got to witness a white trash fight break out right in front of us while sharing a funnel cake. Speaking of which, I don't know whether it was the funnel cake or the corn dog or the pulled pork sandwich or the onion bloom or the smoothie or the dippn dots or the cheese drenched potato ribbons or what, but I had a little too much to eat. Then after a brief respite, it was time to show Erin the big muddy blues festival on the landing. If you have never been you have no excuse. Now, I don't know if it was the hurricane or a couple Smirnoff/pineapple juice concoctions Erin made (I have a weakness for pineapple juice, particularly this, but that's neither here nor there), or the family size hurricane Erin and Jackie found right before they stopped serving, but I had a little too much to drink. All in all, a good way to celebrate Labor day weekend.

Then this morning, I find a couple cool links. Eric IMed me this song by Anne Feeney, and you must watch this political ad.

Happy Labor Day.

No comments: