2/15/2007

they might be giants take two

One of the roommie's found out that TMBG is outside in Soulard. The Florida one. Apparently, that's a dealbreaker.

Alas, so our group is one smaller now.

In other news, I heard the most bizarre song yesterday suggested as a great Valentine's Day song. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for the overplayed get-stuck-in-your-head Top-40 stuff. And Lips of an Angel certainly has a great sound to it.

But with lyrics like my girl's in the next room, sometimes I wish she was you, and, girl you make it hard to be faithful with the lips of an angel, wow, that's, uh, kind of a guy's dream for Valentine's Day, ain't it? And it was the female DJ who made the comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's in a big heated tent with a lot of 98.6 degree people. It's just like Florida!