8/12/2007

confessions

Sheena, I need to tell you something. It's huge, I know. That shot glass you asked me to pick up with something from St. Louis on it for you a couple months ago? I, uh, haven't, exactly, gotten around to getting it yet.

Maybe I'll still go get one and sneak onto campus and dig a little hole where your freshman dorm room used to be and bury it and plant a sign that says in memory, Sheena's shot glass.

At any rate, I'm left with nothing to say. It's pretty shocking and suprising and it's hard to reach out to people that haven't been in your daily life for a while. I'm glad I do have friends who call--thanks Eric and Doug!--even if, ahem, Eli, who is half-way round the world in Swaziland, apparently, knew before I did. Nice work there peoples. It's almost like we all lived together in college or something.

Bye Sheena. We miss you.

No comments: