9/23/2008

call senator bond

(P) So I tried to do my part and give my members of Congress my opinion on the bailout package.

It turns out quite a few other people have also been doing so. The voice mail boxes for Senator McCaskill and Representative Clay are full!

Interestingly, I was able to leave a message for Senator Bond. So either our senior Senator gets a fancier vm system, or apparently more Democrats are upset than Republicans.

In either case, call Senator Bond. Let's see if we can fill up his mailbox, too!

(202) 224-5721

And if you have his more, uh, personal numbers, make sure he gets messages about how we feel on those, too. This is a classic case where people of all stripes understand the basic concept; outrage is a nonpartisan reaction. A guy who made $700 million at Goldman Sachs is trying to steal hundreds of billions of dollars from us to give to his buddies.

No comments: