2/02/2006

i'm addicted

Even though I totally suck. Nonetheless, the class tonight was very fun. It was huge, too, a lot bigger than what somebody in the beginning class last month said they had.

It's always nice when something reaffirms the voices in your head, or at least their existence and distraction. Seriously. I'm fairly athletic, I have no problem standing for a while and with time I'll make the footwork seem natural; the hardest part by far for me is when the music is added. I actually had an easier time moving about in silence than accompanied by a beat. Why did even marginal musical inclination totally skip my brother and me??

Our nice little dance insructor (he really does seem very cool) came up behind me multiple times during the evening to, uh, get me back in line. At least I wasn't the only one making mistakes...

...but I'm sure mine were the worst :)

I'm definitely going back next week. I need to look like an even bigger fool!

No comments: