3/12/2006

i love march

Spring, birthdays, debate districts, and of course March Madness! Madness is certainly the word to describe the selection committee's work this year. I think this might be the worst bracket I can remember. I doubt I have much unique to say, so I won't add to the ranting, but come on! Just terrible. (Really, that's all I'm going to add. Probably).

[deep breath]

No matter, it will still be good basketball. Plus, I'm traveling a lot this month, so I won't get to see a whole lot of games.

Air Force! Either Kentucky or UAB will advance to the second round? Tennessee a 2 seed? Where's Missouri State?

Argghhhhhhh!!

Ok, I'm done now. Don't worry about me, I comforted myself with a Keira Knightley flick where she dons tons of war paint. There, all better.

No comments: