4/09/2006

nightcap

After a wonderful time avoiding runners surrounding my neighborhood, finding that Planet Smoothie's credit card thingy doesn't like my Discover card, remembering how long it's been since Jodi and I have played tennis, and otherwise enjoying this fabulous day, I leave you with a fun little game.

It's amazing how much talking heads make to spew junk. Actually, not that amazing, considering that selling your soul and any semblance of pride or dignity is involved. They're actually rather underpaid, when you think about it; well, maybe they are or maybe they aren't. I for one would demand significantly more moolah. Nonetheless, click the link below, and follow the rather simple instructions of guessing whether the pundit is referring to Iraq in 2002 or Iran in 2006. Enjoy!

Iraq or Iran?

No comments: