6/20/2006

small world

Who says computers don't bring people together? This is just too good.

I set up a profile on some website a while ago that I couldn't figure out how to later delete; one of those where part of it is free, but to actually have real conversations with people all of a sudden costs money, and of course they restrict any information that might let you find each other outside of the site. Anyway, not being stymied by the delete problem, I took advantage of the fact there isn't any other personal info besides the picture by simply changing the picture. No problem, right?

Well today I get home from work, check my email, and what do I find but a note from the website saying that someone clicked that they liked the picture. Not just anyone, of course; that wouldn't be noteworthy. It's somebody I know! How cool is that?

No comments: