i ate dinner at the dinner table
Yes, that is indeed noteworthy. Here's why.
1) I ate dinner, as in a meal somewhere between 5 ish and 8 ish. Not the usual hurried time between the end of the baseball game and the Daily Show.
2) I ate a meal, as in cooking with multiple pots and veggies and different colored foods and courses and all. I try to make at least one out of every hundred eating sessions one of these.
3) I ate at the dinner table, as in a real wooden table and matching chairs courtesy of stops at Weekends Only and Pottery Barn and whatnot.
4) There was space available to set the plate on the table, and not on four layers of mail and movies and keys and phones and all that collects in our dining room. Don't underestimate this accomplishment.
5) I withstood the inherent pressure to join my roommates watching a movie in the living room where food gets eaten the other 99 times.
What did you do today?
If nothing else, you read quiz 19. There seem to be a disproportionate number of these quizzes related to relationships/love/etc. What a shock.
|Your Love Style is Agape|
You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you