6/13/2005

it worked

A couple weeks ago, I was at the Galleria and stopped by the Apple store. I'd been looking at getting an iPod, and I picked up one of the booklets they have to get more information. They're really not that informative, kind of a waste of that glossy paper, actually. Except that what happens is it sits there on your coffee table, and you see it. Every day. "EncycliPodia" just stares at you. And eventually you break down and buy a silver iPod Mini. Before you know it it's leaving Shanghai and taking forever to get across that little American lake otherwise known as the Pacific Ocean.

I leave you with an age quiz I thought was pretty funny. They were trying to congratulate me on living a healthy life. But they obviously don't know my family. This is dying young!

You Will Die at Age 82

82

Congratulations! You take good care of yourself. You're poised to live a long, healthy life.

No comments: