10/07/2005

drug dealin' with the po po

So I'm driving down my street, which is kind of narrow anyway, to get to my apartment. There are a couple cars stopped in front of me completely blocking the road. I then notice that one of them is a cop car. Hmm, I think, does someone need help, is there something going on? After waiting patiently for a minute, and impatiently for a couple more, they finally parted. They parted by a cop getting out of one car, extended bear hugging the officer in the police car, and then going back to the passenger side of the car in front of me. Then the cop car pulled out and the other car drove down the street.

Note to meetups: our street is handy because it has that nice roundabout with the sign, but the fact that you have to turn around makes a cul-de-sac a very poor choice for a getaway road!

This whole annoyance lasted long enough to memorize the license plate in front of me.

Oh Mr. 439 BMG, what were you doing on my street at 12:45am on Friday, October 7, 2005??

No comments: