10/20/2005

not to alarm anyone

but I was in my first accident last night. Somebody plowed right into me. Fortunately, it was in a parking lot, so neither of us were driving very fast, and they hit the passenger side, which was empty, but there's still a lot of damage around the door, wheel, and fender. It is obviously their fault and they are not contesting that. So now I get to learn about the insurance world.

The thing is, there's something fishy about her insurance, so this may be a continuing saga. Who knows.

2 comments:

SavRed said...

Nate--Welcome to the machine! You will be able to hear and feel every tick and rumble of the gears as you pass through it--masticated, digested, and eliminated.

Charles

Nathaniel said...

I will probably be complaining later, but at least for now, dealing with State Farm has been pleasantly straightforward. We'll see what happens when it comes to actually getting money.