5/31/2005

so, i skipped lunch today

But don't feel sorry for me, it was my fault. I got distracted online today, and it took much longer than I anticipated. So I felt bad and worked through lunch. Basically, I decided surfing the web was more important than eating. Sad, I know. So I ate my lunch for dinner. And then I had dinner.

The reason I lost track of time is that I got addicted to one of those sites with way too many quizzes to take about yourself. Some of them were pointless and uninsightful, but enough had a minimum threshhold of fun and truth that I am going to use them in my posts over the coming month.

To get things started, here's one on how I supposedly think.

Your Dominant Thinking Style:

Visioning

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.

An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.

Your Secondary Thinking Style:

Exploring

You thrive on the unknown and unpredictable. Novelty is your middle name.
You are a challenger. You tend to challenge common assumptions and beliefs.

An expert inventor and problem solver, you approach everything from new angles.
You show people how to question their models of the world.

No comments: