7/06/2005

longest line ever

No kidding, my ice cream melted while I was waiting to check out at the grocery store. In particular, I'd love to ask the manager why three of the four self-checkout lanes were closed. Isn't that the whole point, that when you understaff your store people can at least do all the work themselves? But whatever.

Speaking of taking forever, my sister does not know how to hurry when something's important. You see, my family came into town for the Fourth of July, so some good times with my parents and little sister. They even bought baseball tickets, very cool. Although the Cardinals totally rip you off when you can't go down to the stadium. Four $12 tickets cost my dad $65 to actually get his hands onto. Anyway, the point of this is that they were giving away t-shirts. This didn't seem to phase my sister, who didn't bother to hurry through dinner or walk at even a reasonable pace on the way to the stadium (we actually left her behind a stoplight accidentally at one intersection when we crossed and she didn't make the light). Needless to say, we didn't get there in time for a shirt. However dumb that is, it still bugged me. Family is good at that. At least the two girls I ended up sitting next to didn't get them, either, so that gave us something to complain about. That and the fact that Marquis (the pitcher, who happens to be on my fantasy team) was the best hitter of the evening.

Our cat is not getting used to her nails being cut. Still; it's been like a year! Oh well, she is crazy and I think will always be so.

Should I be at all confused or concerned about the results of this one? Seriously, who wants to be in the head of a female?

Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male

Your brain leans female
You think with your heart, not your head
Sweet and considerate, you are a giver
But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

No comments: