12/30/2005

blogger is fun and useful

Maybe they'll give me a prominent location if I say something nice.

Probably not. But what Blogger does is make it much easier for idiots like me who can never remember names to recall them at a later date. Watch this.

Tod, Lindsey, Tim, Mary. Voila. I can now look them up two months from now so that, instead of saying who were those SMS peeps I met through a friend of Holly's two months ago, I can say, hmmm...we had fun seeing the lights at the zoo on a cold night, that must have been around Christmas time; let me check my blog at that time. Which one is engaged to Chris, a guy in Mike's band, The Ladykillers? Oh yeah, Mary. When did he ask her? Christmas Eve (in front of the fam - an interesting choice).

I love computers.

Of course, I don't know whether Tod has one d or two. Does Lindsey spell it with an a instead of an e? What if Mary didn't want people knowing she just got engaged?

Too bad; it's my blog. Only one person gets to spell her name Lindsay, and she has quite the interesting baby picture.

By the way, thanks to Emily for this fun quiz. I'll let you decide whether I liked it due to its truth or due to its complete and utter failure.

Your 2005 Song Is

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on"

In 2005, you moved on.


A little bit of both is certainly an acceptable answer.

No comments: