12/30/2005

this is somewhat bizarre

Maybe these quizzes are more accurate than I give them credit for. (They're certainly addictive; you can never just take one).

I took a kissing quiz that I have never taken before, and with completely different questions and answer choices to a previous one I have taken, and I ended up with the exact same character at the end.

Me tonight:

You're a Playful Kisser

Kissing is a huge game for you, a way to flirt and play
You're the first one to suggest playing spin the bottle at a party
Or you'll go for the wild kiss during a game of truth or dare
And you're up for kissing any sexy stranger if the mood is right!


And me this summer. Obviously it originated from the same quiz, even though the particulars were different, because the actors in the picture are the same.

This is my last quiz of the night; I swear.

No comments: