12/17/2005

finally out of my funk

If you didn't see the Chiefs-Cowboys game this past Sunday, you'll just have to take my word that it totally took the energy out of my week.

Tonight, we went to see King Kong, and I'm all good. Yay! Quite good. Go see it. You really should. Come on, dinosaurs and unkempt blondes.

I know you will.

On a separate note, I've been getting comment spamming from time to time and have been deleting them. Well today I got one from a reputable company:

"Hey N haniel, alot if information about IDSL on rambling. I have a great resource I can offer your blog readers on IDSL. Stop by yourself sometime too if yah like!"

The link from IDSL, and the title of the post, reference SBC, in particular a promotional effort for their pro DSL. Anybody hear about this? SBC/Cingular have already done several things that make me rather upset. This would be the tasty icing on the cake. If this really is SBC, they need to understand this is completely unacceptable.

No comments: