1/16/2006

almost don't recognize the room

Ok, that's way exagerrated just so I would have a title. But all the papers and bills and other whatnots that have overflowed my desk, nightstand, and floor in front of my bed are neatly filed away in their respective tub/organizer doohickey. My desk is largely a desk rather than a mountain of papers. My light is cleaned and full of bulbs. I need to find a box or tin or something to put letters and some random pictures into.

...Cat interruption...

Cookie was not good tonight. Sometimes she throws tantrums when trimming her nails, and she was mean tonight. [Someone, ahem, didn't want to have her baby declawed, so this is a regular treat around here.]

Anyway, this had been needing to be done for a while, and finally needing desk space for my new iMac gave me the motivation to actually get the papers into the proper receptacle (yes, much of it was trash, but it had to be sorted from the stuff that did need to be filed away). Apparently my fresh vacuuming lasted about 2 hours. I went for a jog this afternoon, and depite leaving my pants and sweatshirt out on the deck, I still managed to trapse a bit of leaf or something in without noticing. That stuff just gets ground up into these little pieces. Very annoying.

The pants and sweatshirt, by the way, are now soaking wet. Apparently it's been raining for some time.

No comments: