1/13/2006

it looks like a friday the 13th

The snow is blowing down almost completely horizontal. Cool stuff. And it was warm yesterday!

So this week has been really long, between working late practically every night and not feeling well. I am sooo excited about sleeping a ton this weekend (not in the anti-social sense, just in the pro-nap sense).

I am sooooooo excited for the one thing that did happen this week; namely, Macworld San Francisco. I have decided one of the new iMacs will be my next computer. My trusty old iBook probably ranks number two on the list of computers I've owned, but I bought that sucker used over three years ago, and it's just not quite cutting it anymore.

I'm going to wait a day to buy it, just in case...you know, the whole cognitive dissonance thing, but goodness, I am one giddy tired/sick person. Eric, you would appreciate this; the anticipation of finally getting a new computer is all that's gotten me through this week.

No comments: