1/15/2006

apparently i missed some homework

My football picks are already in shambles this weekend, and the last game isn't even over. Denver was my sure bet over New England, but I really thought Washington would go into Seattle and cause trouble.

Now, I don't mind Indianapolis losing one iota, even though I picked them, and was this sure a sweet way to lose it! It will take some more losses like this Lyn Elliot-style debacle before we're even with Indy, however. The next best thing to the Chiefs knocking them off is of course a terrible game by the offense and an absolute choke on what may generously be described as an attempted field goal.

For those of you who don't follow the Chiefs, the Chiefs have been the best team in the league a couple of times when Indy has come into town during the playoffs and made their little pact with the devil.

Let's see, Manning brothers' 2006 playoff record: 0-2.

No comments: