1/17/2006

i've been good today

I have only entered the tracking info into Fed Ex's website three times. It is currently in Shanghai (that's in this little country called China, for you geographically challenged folks).

Let's see, if it makes it to Alaska or California tomorrow, it'll be in Hazelwood Thursday, and at my door Friday! Of course, the door will probably be locked, and seeing how our landlords haven't installed a buzzer system yet and how Fed Ex seems unwilling to bring packages around the back even though I specifically filled out their request form giving them instructions of how to come around the back and leave things on the deck, they will probably knock Friday, get no answer, and take the package back, which means I'll have to drive down Saturday to get it.

Yes, I said drive down to get it. No way am I going to wait around waiting for them to try a second delivery. Come on my little friend, you're almost home...

1 comment:

Eric Dienstfrey said...

Hey Nate, So I'm having a film screening this Sunday at 3:00 with my friends from work and you should totally come. Call me for more info.