9/21/2005

oh, the sadness

I was getting a glass of water this evening and reached into the cabinet only to pull out one of my mardi gras cups from New Orleans.

Which reminds me...

For some time I have had this thought and keep forgetting when I go to post. It is never too early this year to start planning for Mardi Gras!

Either New Orleans will be resettled and there will be the most enormous celebration ever in the history of the world OR it won't, in which case St. Louis will all of a sudden have the biggest mardi gras party. Andrew, you can attest to the fun that is Soulard in early February. And that's before the huge numbers of people that will try desperately to fill the void of a French Quarter-less Ash Wednesday Eve by coming here. We've got to make sure we are good hosts. Vive la fĂȘte!

No comments: