9/01/2005

so far, roomie's aok

Let me count the ways...
1) packs like I do; cram everything in the car, as a last resort, use trash bags
2) I pick up the laptop and hear "you're taking the good stuff in"
3) has about the same amount of bath stuff as Adrian
4) didn't know arrival time until essentially arrived
5) hmm, I had more stuff, but now I'm tired and seem to have forgotten them...oh well, I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it

Speaking of housing, we're not that much farther from the Gulf Coast than Houston or Atlanta, and we do happen to have a loft that we just use for storage and games, so if you, or someone you know (or even someone you don't know) needs some transitional housing (as in, transitioning from a house that used to be there to a house that actually is there) let me know.

For the record, I had this idea before this website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did not think that it was possible for anyone (male or female) to have the same amount of bathroom stuff as Adrian.

Hopefully, for Nate's sake, she doesn't take the full 3 hours of bathroom time that Adrian takes to get ready!

- Doug