8/09/2005

that's the good stuff

I made a few drinks when people came over for barbecue yesterday, and one of them was one of those frozen cans of Welch's white grape juice. That is fantastic, if you've never had it. Only beaten out by Dole's Pine Orange Banana. So I poured myself a glass this evening and took it out to the coffee table in front of our couch. I wandered to my room and when I returned I leaned down and picked up the glass for a drink. Well, between me bending over carelessly and the white grape juice being absolutely heavenly, I nearly drooled on the coffee table! Fortunately my more civilized self quickly regained control, but for one brief moment that was pure childish delight.

Also, we have tons of beer that people have left in our fridge from the weekend. Please come drink it for us.

Please.

It's free beer, what more do I need to say, you idiots? Get over here.

And check this out. Classic school humor.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nathaniel said...

Hmm, is it a good sign that my blog is known enough to attract bots looking to place ads? My opinion hasn't been made up quite yet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nathaniel said...

merci

My token Canadian friend is from Saskatoon, so alas, I have no French-speaking friends from up north. I am very glad, though, that you guys are near because having us in the same DVD region means you can buy movies in the US that have French audio on them very easily.

Malheuresement, j'avais oublié la plupart de mon français.

Did I say that anywhere near correct?

SavRed said...

Nate--I'm getting spammed and botted too. How do you delete comments?

Charles

Nathaniel said...

When you are logged in as your administrator, you should see a trash can icon in the bottom left corner of the comment that you can click on. It should then let you delete it. Hope that helps.